7.5K views 55 comments
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen.As your consultant she represents your products and your philosophies and yesterday I received the following messages from your Executive director regarding my fascial structure and fascial problems.

Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: "You must have the lowest IQ of all the blasters. What a *** hater! But with your sagging face I understand that you are angry. But don't take it out on the rest of us.

Go get a facelift instead and be over it! And grow up some!!! Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: " You do know how extremely uneducated you are right? And the fact that you had to delete me off your *** group cos you couldn't respond to any of my texts other than "blah blah" and therefore a huge lack of vocabulary says it all.

Keep going hard and deep on your face woman. It's nothing you can do to save it anyway. Once a redneck always a redneck. If you could read you would see why you look the way you do now!

How you have not UNDERSTOOD instructions. But then again you don't understand the simplest things according to yourself. Get a life Julie. The hate you have for yourself is something you should deal with!

Seriously" I am going to share these messages around the web and with any and all media outlets and groups and let them know how your Executive Reps treat people with sagging skin.

I cannot believe you have such a coldhearted and cruel representative in your executive group.I would never in a million years buy your product and I will share my experience wildly.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Regimen Beauty Set.

I didn't like: Rodan and fields, Lack of service, Ethics, Facebook stalking.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Submit review

Comments

Simon
Kundan, Jammu And Kashmir, India #1318203

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

to Simon #1318241

First things first, an "executive skin care consultant" title has nothing to do with knowledge level or expertise in skin care. It's a title given to the person who recruits the most people.

LadyScot

Where is the screen shot of your conversation before she went off on you? One sided most likely because it shows you instigated the confrontation and puts you in the bad light.

to LadyScot #1318178

There is not screen shot of me going off on her because I didn't.I didn't know this woman at all until the day she contacted me.

If an executive skin care consultant goes out of her way to stalk you (tottally unbeknown to you) and then offers an unsolicited diagnosis diagnosis of your face... I am sorry.... but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

This is not school girl related. As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

Anon

Holy *** high school. Y'all need to take a *** pill and chill the *** out. Good god.

to Anon #1318177

If an executive skin care consultant goes out of her way to stalk you (totally unbeknown to you) and then offers an unsolicited diagnosis diagnosis of your face...I am sorry....

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

If someone posts that they hate children and then apply for a job as a teacher... their prior posts are used to determine if they should be hired. This is not school girl related. As I have said over and over...

I do not know this woman. She approached me.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1314559

This thread has nothing to do with Rodan and Fields or any of their products.

The woman saying so must be a nut case.

And anyone that makes this post decide for or against RF sure gives this thread a lot of cred.

Utterly nonsense and bs.

It's between two private people.

The RF consultant never acted on behalf of RF.

Get a life folks!

to Anonymous #1318176

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

Wow

As an intersted first glance at this product be sure that this thread has now turned me off ever using this product or company. You're both out of order.

To the moderator.Please delete this thread as it has proven to be way outside the boundaries of the purpose of this site.

There has to be several TOS violations here.

I will not post or visit until this is gone with some statement that this is not a place for this type of nonsense.Thanks