Rockport - Defective product report and very bad customer service

3 of 30 Rockport reviews

I am a very loyal rockport customer and I have owned more than 20 pairs of rockport shoes.I love rockport because you produce very comfortable, good quality shoes.

I bought one pair of beautiful Rockport shoes (APM11545) back to several years ago and I have kept them in my closet for years without trying on them. It is still brand new. Yesterday I had an interview and I took the pair of shoes out. Very surprisingly, the outsole rubber is very sticky, the denatured rubber stick to my hands, my new shirt and my pants and it is impossible to get rid of the sticky thing.

I was pissed off by the mess. This morning, I called the number 18007625767 this morning to report the defective product and the lady was not patient and kind at all. She told me the computer system was down and somebody will call me later if the system is back. I waited for several hour until I called the number again.

The same lady answered my call and she was even worse then the first time. It was very disappointing and frustrating.

I attached two photos for your review and reference.I gently rubbed the outsole rubber b y the shoe box and you can see the rubber sticks to the box.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Defective Product And Very Poor Customer Service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #989287

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rockport? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 30 Rockport reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rockport.
Filing a new complaint about
×