My experience was the opposite.We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009.
He was perfect in every way, is healthy and happy and the joy of our lives. He is a blue Merle and has so far had no health issues. He still is a happy little scamp who loves to play with his and chase his throw toys (7 years old). I am sorry the lady had a problem, the fecal matter I would think, would be normal on a non house trained puppy subjected to an airline flight.
I found the bakers delightful to deal with.Their home was nice and clean as were the puppies and dogs I saw.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Would use them again
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, ..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "It took two crews to do a 100 square foot floor that I would have been ashamed of if I had done it myself. 5oFloor sent a crew they were..."