57 views
Verified Reviewer

This company gives me a horrible feeling. I sent $125,000 deposit in March, and I was to send $490,000 for my last payment.

I want to send the money to a lawyers trust account, to be released when the building is delivered. They are refusing and said no. They are saying their lawyer doesnt have trust account ( my lawyer tells me 99% lawyers have trust account )

Sep 12, Ted called me, and sent an email canceling my order. He seized my $125,000 deposit.

They want to put my building back to market for sale, I was quite shocked! Really concerned what kind of business they are doing. They stole my money. Ted even went as far as asking extra storage fee $1000 per day.

The other issue is they want me to transfer the money to Power Steels bank account.

I'm not sure how these two companies are related, but it sounds ridiculous that I'm sending the money to a different company.

I am currently entering into a legal battle with Rocket. I want my money back.

I would not trust this company!

User's recommendation: Don't buy from Rocket Steel Buildings.

Rocket Steel Buildings Canada Cons: Customer service is horrible, Sent me 1 set of drawings and took 1250.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest