100% full Not resolved

I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!!with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button.

The response I got from their rep was "Thank you for the information. I can make sure we re-train this inspector. There is nothing we can do but in the future please be sure to inspect your packages". What????

I did inspect my package! That is how I found this mutant horse! I check for Amazon reviews and apparently ppl had experienced their child getting hurt from riding this unsafe badly made product.

How can this company survive this long making products for CHILDREN!!??If the production inspector didn't see the 3 ears, I wonder what else can go wrong?

Review about: Horse Rocker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rockabye?

Comments

uralldumb

Maybe you should read reviews *before* purchasing things.

Crazy thought, I know.

Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Screaming Owl - Chevron Romper Bundle Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more