Roca Labs WORKS!!! I have lost 25 lb in 6 weeks!!!

Hi my name is Erin.I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen.

I was skeptic at first from reading some of the reviews. I have tried a lot of things, nothing seemed to work. My next step was going to be gastric bypass surgery. My friend, who lost 80 lb recommended it to me so I ordered it.

I've been using it for a month and a half and have lost a total of 25 lb. The first week was difficult because I didn't like the taste and I had a hard time getting it down. I contacted my coach and she was very friendly and helpful. She gave me some pointers on how to mix it and eat it.

This is the only thing that has worked for me. I understand everything doesn't work for everybody. You have to be committed and follow the instructions.

IT DOES WORK Look at my pics, I'm living proof.

The ordering process was easy, customer service was excellent.This was the best investment I have made!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #635879 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Roca Labs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 31 Yes 31 21 No 21
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 10, 2015 #1046183

I don't see the difference.

0 1 Reply

Oct 20, 2015 #1051358

Then you need to look again. I can see a difference.

0 0 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988439

That's awesome news!! I started the product as well and I have lost 10lbs my first week however for the last 10days I have stayed the same.....Can you give me quick breakdown on what you did for it to work for you??
For me I take the regimen first thing in the morning, at 7am, the red pill at 8am and then 2 rice cakes with natural peanut butter at 10:30am, I then take my anti craving at 2pm and supper (Lunch) at 5pm which consist of chicken breast and a salad or beef and a salad etc.
I drink 5 liters of water a day....
I also hike 2-3 days a week and walk 2-3 days a week with my daughter
Can you suggest something to help me loss again??
thanks, Patricia

7 8 Reply

May 20, 2015 #986554

Can't you just get a sample before you order the entire amount? And how much do you drink a day?

9 11 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.