1.5K views 1 comment

Hi, I just want to say whoever is saying this product did not work for them ..Is FULL OF IT!!You either did not follow instructions juat like it says or just to lazy to make it work!...this is HIGHLY effective and works!

The formula has to be shook immeditaly once powder is poured in...you can not wait!...I have NEVER had clumping at all in mine!The anti-craving isnt supposed to dissolve all the way you are supposed to have left over residual powder ...do everything as it says and you will have success!..I will continue my journey till I get to my goal!!

Review about: Premium Order.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Submit review

Comments

Camille
Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1284677

Can you tell me now that it's February 10, 2017 how your progress has been??

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland Roca Labs "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..." Read more Roca Labs is WORKING!  I couldn't be HAPPIER!! Roca Labs "My name is Liana. I am in the military and need to keep my weight under control, I have been having a problem with trying to drop some weight. So..." Read more I lost 120 lb without surgery using Roca Labs Roca Labs "I am Roger M. (Miami). I was 330 pound and now 210. I am 120 pounds healthier and a result: no migraines anymore, lower cholesterol and better blood circulation. I..." Read more I reduced 83 lbs and my diabetic condition improved. My experience with Roca Labs. Roca Labs "Roca Labs is AMAZING. I reduced my weight by 83 lbs by now and my diabetic condition improved from A1C 12 to normal 6. As a result of my success,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more