Roca Labs Supplement Review from Pretoria, Gauteng

6 of 140 Roca Labs reviews

A huge rip off.All you are drinking is a gel that supposedly makes you feel full.

It tastes nasty and any of he posts claiming HUGE weight loss within days or weeks are probably written by someone from RocaLabs. You can't even return this junk! I mailed it back, not asking for a refund I just wanted it out of my house. Ha!

It came back to me from UPS as refused. There you have it!! Don't waste your time or money. There are better programs that are healthy, not a gimmick, and work.

I discovered WeightNot. Always have access to nutritionists, receive a weekly call from your team leader, and you eat food and lose 1 lb a day. It works. You learn how to eat properly to lose and maintain.

Sorry I even considered this goop joke!

Just be cautious and careful.I highly recommend WeightNot.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 140 Roca Labs reviews

Dec 13, 2016 #1254753 Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

You have me very scared to order.I see all these people talking about 30 in a week which I don't. Believe.thank

1 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2016 #1235410 Montrose, Michigan, United States

To the person that doesn't want it anymore . You willing to give it away to me or sell for a cheaper price than they sell it for. I am at the point in my life I will try anything but finicial strapped . Nascar8chix@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.