I just ordered mine. Can't wait to try it. Super excited

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Submit review

Comments

Tim

Google this company and its owner as well before you make your choice!

Expert
Orlando, Florida, United States #1276938

Make a decision after you talk to actual user fb.com/groups/lost100 because they can tell you how to reduce 100 lbs without surgery at 5% of the cost.I believe there are 12,000 people to talk to and learn from.

Most important, don't do the surgery.Don't do the gastric bypass surgery.

Fabio
to Expert Orlando, Florida, United States #1319708

This comment is from Don Juravin pushing his product!! Do real research and read the government documents on this "stuff". The real studies and Juravin himself said he tricked people.

Roca Labs Really WORKS!! Roca Labs "I have been on Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative formula for just 3 months and I have lost 13inches in my stomach, 17 inches on chest, 9 inches from my..." Read more My 80 lbs reduction in 4 months with Roca Labs. Watch my AMAZING story. Roca Labs "I am Marilon Cox. from AZ and I reduced almost 80 lbs in 4 months using Roca Labs regimen without exercising. Roca Labs is my life saver. AMAZING: I am..." Read more I reduced 83 lbs and my diabetic condition improved. My experience with Roca Labs. Roca Labs "Roca Labs is AMAZING. I reduced my weight by 83 lbs by now and my diabetic condition improved from A1C 12 to normal 6. As a result of my success,..." Read more Roca Labs is a Great Product Roca Labs "Roca Labs is a great product. I started out at 268 lbs and now am weighing in at 252 lbs. What a difference I feel after losing only 15 lbs...." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more