Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!
I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago.Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs.
I am happy for the weight loss but very disappointed in the loose skin! They need to warn people that sagging skin is a side effect of their product. The doctor explained that since I lost the weight so fast it caused my skin to become loose.
Well I bought Roca Labs to avoid surgery and now the doctor is telling me I may need surgery to remove the loose UGLY sagging skin from my weight loss.
It just doesn't seem fair and I think this company needs to warn their customers.When I called to complain they told me that it was my fault because I lost to fast!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "My name is Terese and 2 years ago I reached my goal weight using the Roca Labs regimen and have maintained it. I weigh 155 lbs and wear a size..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj. I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal. When my bill arrived I noticed..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."