Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia

I am on day 1 of roca and im gona say that i took my dose drank my water and i feel great!.

I am full i eat 3 bits of an apple for breakfast im stuffed it wirks just fine from where im sitting.

If im gona feel like this all day today i will definitely lose weight which is what i want i will eat less which is what i want and you get to choose ur program which is awsome i chose 3 months of it.

You can't put down something that works and say it dont if your not following directions to a t it has um listed. I hope everyone dont feed off others blunders cause ur missing out. I love it thanks again roca labs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 19 Yes 19 13 No 13
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 30, 2015 #1056239

Thank you for that. I have read some really bad things about it and how it didnt work. I want to try it and lose the weight.

1 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2015 #1064378

Hello your welcome today I am 45lbs down since this post. It works great.
I found out many have an issue that they are addressed it is caffeine allergies it will make u sick dizzy feel horrible I relieved this was what people complain about. The solution itself isn't the problem it's the pills they give to help give u energy I reduced mine to just 1 and I'm doing great.
I love it.

0 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1090187

Hi, am 270lbs and I badly want to loose 100'lbs, I want to know if this thing really works. Thx

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

You were reading a complaint about Roca Labs.
Filing a new complaint about