I lost 110 pounds in less than a year on Roca Labs No Surgery Gastric Bypass! See my story here.
I have struggled with my weight since child hood.However, over the past couple of years it got out of control.
I was right under 300 pounds and felt horrible about myself. I hated mirrors, scales, taking pictures, or anything else that would show me how big I was. At the end of December and first part of January or 2015 I started researching Gastric Bypass Surgery. During my research I came across Roca Labs No Surgery Bypass.
At first I though it was to good to be true. However, after more research I decided to try it. I figured it would be my last hope before surgery.
I stared Roca Labs at the end of January of 2015. As of January 15th of 2016 I am down 110 pounds!
I feel so much better about myself and have so much energy!
I now love looking in mirrors and I love taking pictures.Roca Labs has changed my life!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Great results
- Excellent customer service
- Weight loss
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Product or service
- Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Terese and 2 years ago I reached my goal weight using the Roca Labs regimen and have maintained it. I weigh 155 lbs and wear a size..."
- "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..."
- "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "My husband and I went to the Benihana in North Little Rock on my Birthday (1-26-16). We and along with other customers had been waiting over 30 minutes..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."