Robinson Research - Adult Protective Service
Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in a half-way house for the mentally ill.
My daughter and I miss Mommy, she has been gone for 9 months with no contact from APS. We tried to get a family visit and we were denied. Mommy has been brainwashed and we have no hope to ever see her again.
This has cost our family a total of $42,000 in lost income and debt trying to help Mommy. She is lost forever and there is nothing we can do about it.
Never trust the system to work for you, use your own brain and decide for yourself whether to take psycho drugs or not. Not everyone with an eating disorder is psycho!
My daughter and I will never give up our fight to save Mommy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..."