Robinson Research - Adult Protective Service
Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in a half-way house for the mentally ill.
My daughter and I miss Mommy, she has been gone for 9 months with no contact from APS. We tried to get a family visit and we were denied. Mommy has been brainwashed and we have no hope to ever see her again.
This has cost our family a total of $42,000 in lost income and debt trying to help Mommy. She is lost forever and there is nothing we can do about it.
Never trust the system to work for you, use your own brain and decide for yourself whether to take psycho drugs or not. Not everyone with an eating disorder is psycho!
My daughter and I will never give up our fight to save Mommy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "Mus Sema , Bai Sandra Sema , Wilfrido Bueno ,Froilan Melendrez, *** Datumanong, Florante Popoy Formento, Kus Taha, Sukarno Sema, John Erving Mangulamas, Zenaida Langko , Bruce Matabalao Mohammad Ali..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My color is wrong it is o supposed to be red and it has a smudge on the duvet...."
- "I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites..."
- "Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks. Ended up being delivered..."