Robby Gordon Motorsports - Deceptive and Unlawful Advertising
Robby Gordon's 4 Wheel Parts is required to be licensed with the California Bureau of Automotive Repair. For FILING A COMPLAINT consumers may contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair by calling (800) 952-5210 or visiting their website at www.autorepair.ca.gov.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not. Specifically, but not limited to Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a 4 Wheel Parts.
It seems CORR, Championship Offroad Racing and Robby Gordon Motorsports, will let any business compete in their racing events.
Even if the business retain nearly two dozen State Violations for False and Misleading Statement and several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints and even with nearly two dozen State Violations.
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unlawful And Deceptive Business Practices
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Trailmaster Suspension is owned/operated by Performance Accessories.As they are associated with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard there, as the RECALL DEPICTS.COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."