It's not really a "50% off sale" when Roaman's inflates their prices by 250%!Items I looked at buying yesterday were listed at fair prices, however, Roaman's announced it's "50% Off Sale" starting today and I noticed the prices of every item I put in my cart were 250% what they were advertised at yesterday!

For example: A scarf was marked $9.99 yesterday and today because of their 50% off sale, it's listed at $24.99. Even with 50% off, todays "sale" price is $12.50, which is $2.50 MORE than the original price of $9.99 just yesterday. Who are they kidding?

They're not having a 50% OFF Sale, they're having a 25% INCREASE Sale!CONSUMERS BEWARE of this sale tactic.

Review about: Roamans Online Order.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Stop misleading consumers by over inflating your regular prices during "50% Off Sales". Have integrity. Be honrable and fair with pricing. A sale should truly be a "sale" not a way to increase profits!

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments