Roadsters Auto - Review in Dealers category from Houston, Texas
I am furious as I write this review.They take elaborate photos of vehicle as though it's a high end dealership but when you arrive it's just the opposit.
They advertise the vehicle to be in Excellent condition. So we took it on a brief test drive it ran fine. So we agreed to purchase it. Oh and supposedly it came with a 3month/4500 miles warranty.
So we paid for the vehicle $13500. So we left the lot and drive about 20miles then we stopped to fuel up and the car begin to run hot. I immediately called Saleen the owner or whatever you want to call him. He answered and swore he new nothing about any issues about with car.
So we stayed at the gas station and tried to troubleshoot the problem but to no avail. So we called a wrecker paid $125 out of pocket to have it towed back to the car lot. The next morning I called my bank and put a hold on the check until this issue was resolve. So he claims his mechanics work tirelessly to put a new water pump and thermostat on the car.
So a few days later we drove 3.5 hrs back to Houston to get the car. Before we left the parking lot of the store he agreed to meet us at with the car .. The High Temp Warning came on I called him. He claims it never overheated on him.
Then he said well you got a warranty just drive it.. Thank God we made it home safely. As it turns out he is a complete liar. No new water pump or thermostat have been put on the car.
They put some *** in the radiator and that b.s. Warranty doesn't cover the cooling system just power train ..I will never do business nor refer anyone to this dealer.
Mr.Robertson of Louisiana
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."