Roadsters Auto - Review in Dealers category from Houston, Texas

2 of 4 Roadsters Auto reviews

I am furious as I write this review.They take elaborate photos of vehicle as though it's a high end dealership but when you arrive it's just the opposit.

They advertise the vehicle to be in Excellent condition. So we took it on a brief test drive it ran fine. So we agreed to purchase it. Oh and supposedly it came with a 3month/4500 miles warranty.

So we paid for the vehicle $13500. So we left the lot and drive about 20miles then we stopped to fuel up and the car begin to run hot. I immediately called Saleen the owner or whatever you want to call him. He answered and swore he new nothing about any issues about with car.

So we stayed at the gas station and tried to troubleshoot the problem but to no avail. So we called a wrecker paid $125 out of pocket to have it towed back to the car lot. The next morning I called my bank and put a hold on the check until this issue was resolve. So he claims his mechanics work tirelessly to put a new water pump and thermostat on the car.

So a few days later we drove 3.5 hrs back to Houston to get the car. Before we left the parking lot of the store he agreed to meet us at with the car .. The High Temp Warning came on I called him. He claims it never overheated on him.

Then he said well you got a warranty just drive it.. Thank God we made it home safely. As it turns out he is a complete liar. No new water pump or thermostat have been put on the car.

They put some *** in the radiator and that b.s. Warranty doesn't cover the cooling system just power train ..I will never do business nor refer anyone to this dealer.

Mr.Robertson of Louisiana

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Dealers
review #883172 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Roadsters Auto? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 4 Roadsters Auto reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.