Roadsters Auto - Review in Dealers category from Houston, Texas
I am furious as I write this review.They take elaborate photos of vehicle as though it's a high end dealership but when you arrive it's just the opposit.
They advertise the vehicle to be in Excellent condition. So we took it on a brief test drive it ran fine. So we agreed to purchase it. Oh and supposedly it came with a 3month/4500 miles warranty.
So we paid for the vehicle $13500. So we left the lot and drive about 20miles then we stopped to fuel up and the car begin to run hot. I immediately called Saleen the owner or whatever you want to call him. He answered and swore he new nothing about any issues about with car.
So we stayed at the gas station and tried to troubleshoot the problem but to no avail. So we called a wrecker paid $125 out of pocket to have it towed back to the car lot. The next morning I called my bank and put a hold on the check until this issue was resolve. So he claims his mechanics work tirelessly to put a new water pump and thermostat on the car.
So a few days later we drove 3.5 hrs back to Houston to get the car. Before we left the parking lot of the store he agreed to meet us at with the car .. The High Temp Warning came on I called him. He claims it never overheated on him.
Then he said well you got a warranty just drive it.. Thank God we made it home safely. As it turns out he is a complete liar. No new water pump or thermostat have been put on the car.
They put some *** in the radiator and that b.s. Warranty doesn't cover the cooling system just power train ..I will never do business nor refer anyone to this dealer.
Mr.Robertson of Louisiana
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."