Roadsters Auto - Review in Dealers category from Houston, Texas
I am furious as I write this review.They take elaborate photos of vehicle as though it's a high end dealership but when you arrive it's just the opposit.
They advertise the vehicle to be in Excellent condition. So we took it on a brief test drive it ran fine. So we agreed to purchase it. Oh and supposedly it came with a 3month/4500 miles warranty.
So we paid for the vehicle $13500. So we left the lot and drive about 20miles then we stopped to fuel up and the car begin to run hot. I immediately called Saleen the owner or whatever you want to call him. He answered and swore he new nothing about any issues about with car.
So we stayed at the gas station and tried to troubleshoot the problem but to no avail. So we called a wrecker paid $125 out of pocket to have it towed back to the car lot. The next morning I called my bank and put a hold on the check until this issue was resolve. So he claims his mechanics work tirelessly to put a new water pump and thermostat on the car.
So a few days later we drove 3.5 hrs back to Houston to get the car. Before we left the parking lot of the store he agreed to meet us at with the car .. The High Temp Warning came on I called him. He claims it never overheated on him.
Then he said well you got a warranty just drive it.. Thank God we made it home safely. As it turns out he is a complete liar. No new water pump or thermostat have been put on the car.
They put some *** in the radiator and that b.s. Warranty doesn't cover the cooling system just power train ..I will never do business nor refer anyone to this dealer.
Mr.Robertson of Louisiana
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."