Marion, Indiana
1.4K views 3 comments

I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the CDL Driving manual BEFORE you attend.All schools are like this now.

I just wished i had a private room, the habits of roommates suck! One was drinking, and the other was smelly and liked to stay up late nights running in and out the room, it was horrible. He smelled like cigarettes and ***. yuck.

Roadmaster was a great training experience, the road teachers and training pad teachers in Indianapolis make sure you pass if they have to take you alone and train you individually for you to get it..they will.Lazy my ***, they rock.

Review about: Roadmaster Truck Driver Training.

I liked: Great.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roadmaster Drivers School?

Comments

I graduated from the school in Indianapolis, I had no problems everything u want and dream to do is in your hands.You have to want this career its not just going to be just given to you.

As far for the school I enjoyed my time with the trainers the pad was great I felt like I was ready to drive and test everyday.I have been driving for close to 2 years now and all I can do is thank my trainers for pushing me and myself for not giving up

Joa
Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States #1077920

I wish you can tell me the truth about Indianapolis my bro what happened overthere?how is training with Roadmaster?

are sure everything is good?if let me go there?

This school sucks.It's all about money!!!

The rush you through you don't get the proper training with in that 5weeks time period.

If you attend road master please be already and exp'd and know how to drive a truck!If not you'll be setting yourself up for failure!!!