I got approved for Roadloans for the second time.The first time I could not find any dealerships that would accept the approval.
I went to 3-4 dealerships listed as a partner dealers. I finally gave up. A year later I tried again with an online approval site that turned up Roadloans. So I was not very hopeful.
After some online research, the second time I followed the advice from some reviewers online. I went to CarMax as they had recommended. I had no problem getting CarMax to work with Roadloans. Even better, CarMax was able to get me financed through another lender at a much lower interest rate.
In fact, the interest rate was almost half Roadloans' terms. Plus, I got exactly the car I wanted. Since CarMax is a no-haggle dealership my buying experience was all-around pleasant.
So CarMax is the best place to go with your Roadloans approval.They seemed very willing to proceed with Roadloans even if other financing had not gone through.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Low down payment possible
- Quick approvals
What I disliked
- Difficult dealer acceptance
- Very high interest rate
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I parked my car at the United Dairy Farmer parking lot at 1680 N High St OSU Campus went across the street and came back and this crazy woman come..."
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen..."