Columbus, Ohio
8.8K views 1 comment

I got approved for Roadloans for the second time.The first time I could not find any dealerships that would accept the approval.

I went to 3-4 dealerships listed as a partner dealers. I finally gave up. A year later I tried again with an online approval site that turned up Roadloans. So I was not very hopeful.

After some online research, the second time I followed the advice from some reviewers online. I went to CarMax as they had recommended. I had no problem getting CarMax to work with Roadloans. Even better, CarMax was able to get me financed through another lender at a much lower interest rate.

In fact, the interest rate was almost half Roadloans' terms. Plus, I got exactly the car I wanted. Since CarMax is a no-haggle dealership my buying experience was all-around pleasant.

So CarMax is the best place to go with your Roadloans approval.They seemed very willing to proceed with Roadloans even if other financing had not gone through.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Low down payment possible, Quick approvals.

I didn't like: Difficult dealer acceptance, Very high interest rate.

3.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roadloans?

Submit review

Comments

robert Wilson
Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States #1301481

No haggle pricing is a great way to pay more. Other dealerships especially smaller ones charge thousands less for the same vehicle. You're paying for the big showroom and sales commissions.