You could say i had the worst experience with this company.We took our truck in for a "test fit" and there so called techs ruined 2 of our old tires that was only 8months old and said they didnt warranty "used tires" when every reputable tire shop in town says if they damaged it they would replace it.

They damaged my tires on purpose so we would be forced into this little scam they have going. This " business" needs to be put out of business or atleast held accountable.

I have attached some pictures of the shotty work done by there inexperienced techs they have working for them.In wichita ks on West street

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments

What location is this in reference too? This business has over one hundred locations nationwide. Please provide more detail so the situation can be investigated and if it is necessary be addressed by someone who may have the ability to make a difference on your behalf.

Please respond quickly.

Thank You!

Toni
to Anonymous #1297420

Hi Anon, I'm not from the US but I believe the post says "In wichita ks on West street". Hope that helps, so at least no-one else has to have this experience