Unhappy with Randy Salvatore from RMS Companies
I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues.I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of the issue.
I've spent weeks trying to get help for a few things and it just takes too long to get help. When your business is peoples homes, it's a big part of their life. I can not imagine if I had to keep a normal schedule, how I would deal with this. I live at a property located in New Haven, CT.
I think New Haven is great. It's a convenient location and it's near almost everything you could want. They also have an awesome bus system that makes it easy to get around if you don't have a car like me. I just moved here from NYC and the bus system get's me everywhere I have to go.
I think if I received a little better support from RMS Companies things would be almost perfect right now. I'm not going to go tit for tat on this report right at this minute. If any attorney's for Mr. Salvatore would like me to provide evidence on what I'm not thrilled about, I'd be more than happy to.
You can stop by the building and we can chat in the lobby or one of the offices. You can call me as well. That goes for the owners of this website too. I'm a real tenant.
I decided to start legally and publically reporting Randy Salvatore from RMS Companies on as many consumer websites as possible. I tried to get help now for a good long while and now I'm pleading my situation to the public and hoping someone see's who is in a position to help me in any way. There are a few ongoing issues here that I don't think are fair. It's hard to get help because attorneys cost a lot.
I feel like this is my only option. I have my eye on another 5 or 10 websites as well that allow tenants to report landlords. I'd rather spend my time doing this then writing more emails to management and getting nowhere. At least now there is a public record that there is an issue.
I'm working 7 days a week to get myself to a point in life where I'm not so vulnerable and when bad things happen to me I can move on. Unfortunately, for right now, it's not the case and I have to live with it. I'm a complete gentleman in this building and I will continue to be. I'm just venting here and on any other website that allows me to.
I mostly keep to myself in this building because things didn't get off on the right foot from the start. I'm going to make the best of it, although I'm also going to utilize any free public resource for consumers like this.
Randy if your reading this, you can contact me 24-7 if you would like to help me.Thank you for reading and have a good day.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- would like the issues surrounding my apartment resolved
- Product or service
- The Novella Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "I bought i grilled stuffed burrito and as i was eating i starting gagging on someyhing hard turns out it was a bone not happy lost my appetite and i..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."