Jonesboro, Arkansas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for o7 i never opned any thing with yall are finger hut.this is messing my credit up bad.

I would like it if someone can email me and let me know what i can do to take care of this i have a famliy to take care of and with stuff like this in my name i didnt open is keeping my credit bad to where its hard to do anything are to get anything.My e mail is sherman_keyes@yahoo.com

Review about: Consumer Credit Report.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rjm Acquisitions?

Comments

412-218-1376 they are bothering me and I have no clue why

Dear Sherman Keys

First of all I just noticed your post, if the account was opened in 1995 it is not on your credit report, the account is past statue of limitations, I recommend checking your credit report and seeing what's actually on it. You can go to www.annualcreditreport.com you are entitled to one free one per year. Let's just say that I'm extremely familiar with RJM Acquisitions.

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #969358

you can start with contacting them for information not expecting them to just HAPPEN to see your post on a public complaints board.

after all the years of reading/commenting on posts on this site , it still boggles the mind how many people think that a PUBLIC site is owned / operated by so many different companies and they expect or sometimes demand help from said company but only try contacting them here as if that'd work?

sheesh