Riyanti Investment - Felling upset and get Ripp off Sammy Dress
on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i pay 197$ for the shipping.They email me the order straight away.Few days check again my order is being proscess thats it,so i go to customer service to submit my ticket and asking how long my order gonna be prossces,got reply and they say ASAP will be proscess my order i dont need to be worry.
on 29/06/2012 my order is arrived they notice me my order will be ship in two package,pretty happy shoes coming quick all in the same day with my order from US.well the box is tiny..then i open it i am so shocking!! all the shoes is squeezing in one tiny box oh...i am crying so upset......i found that the shoes where just crammed into the box without there individual shoe boxs with no protection at all so all the shoes are bent out of shape and the material scuffed from rubbing against each other in the box , i have been in contact with sammy dress with several emails but we are just not get anywhere with them.
i open my dispute through paypal get no answer from them jut one reply i must contack customer service who handle my order before,what the...?? i dont want wait any longer continued my dispute to paypal and call my bank for charge back item not as describe,now we have to wait dont know for how long,the other packet came a week after i refuse to received and tell to aupost to send back.those shoes good for nothing i coulndt sell it and i hate to looking at it.Sammy Dress like to ripp off people with big spending they wholesale website is just scam and running by unproffesional people...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees Hours. My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars. His..."
- "Budget in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (via its licensee John Nettlefold Nominees Pty Ltd) debited my credit card $3,369.93 for 3 days car rental! I returned the car to Hobart airport; there..."
- "Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought 2 wigs for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wigs with blonde highlights and one of the..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."