Riyanti Investment - Felling upset and get Ripp off Sammy Dress

1 of 1 Riyanti Investment reviews

on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i pay 197$ for the shipping.They email me the order straight away.Few days check again my order is being proscess thats it,so i go to customer service to submit my ticket and asking how long my order gonna be prossces,got reply and they say ASAP will be proscess my order i dont need to be worry.

on 29/06/2012 my order is arrived they notice me my order will be ship in two package,pretty happy shoes coming quick all in the same day with my order from US.well the box is tiny..then i open it i am so shocking!! all the shoes is squeezing in one tiny box oh...i am crying so upset......i found that the shoes where just crammed into the box without there individual shoe boxs with no protection at all so all the shoes are bent out of shape and the material scuffed from rubbing against each other in the box , i have been in contact with sammy dress with several emails but we are just not get anywhere with them.

i open my dispute through paypal get no answer from them jut one reply i must contack customer service who handle my order before,what the...?? i dont want wait any longer continued my dispute to paypal and call my bank for charge back item not as describe,now we have to wait dont know for how long,the other packet came a week after i refuse to received and tell to aupost to send back.those shoes good for nothing i coulndt sell it and i hate to looking at it.Sammy Dress like to ripp off people with big spending they wholesale website is just scam and running by unproffesional people...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Riyanti Investment reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Cc

Sep 02, 2012 #537236

Hi I'm having the same problem with Sammy dress I put in a order for a shirt I used PayPal, PayPal sent me a receipt showing me that $10.99 was taken off my card then I turn around and got another email from Sammy dress saying that my order was incomplete and their still waiting for it to be processed if I don't receive my order by the end of next week I'm canceling it and I will tell everyone don't buy from this site. Also I have been trying to make contact with them all week still nothing any tips??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.