Verified Reviewer

2.8
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 12, 2021

No one at Riverside Ford, Macon, GA has tried to contact me regarding detailing a new 2020 Ranger quad cab truck purchased November 17, 2020 that was delivered not detailed with stickers removed, washed, cleaned and oil spot removed from the drivers seat cover that was not on the seat cover when I test drove the vehicle and made the purchase. Beware of taking possession of any new vehicle from Riverside Ford, Macon, GA unless it has been detailed with no damage to the interior that both the sales manager and salesperson observed with I made my concern known to both of them.

Original review updated by user Dec 12, 2021

New Ford truck was not detailed, cleaned and someone put an oil spot on the driver seat before I took possession of a new Ford Ranger XLT. I was assured my truck would be detailed as promised and the oil spot removed by a manager.

Tired several times to set up an appointment with the sales person to have my new truck cleaned, detailed and the driver seat oil spot removed with no success. Now it is over one year later after the Nov. 17, 2020 purchase and no one has contacted me. Could have been miscommunication, but I think not?

Yet to be determined? I also wanted to buy a Mustang during this process, but was told they could not work two deals at one time. The first deal with the 2020 Ranger was an absolute 4 day disaster. I will never go back to Riverside Ford in Macon, GA and just live with the oil spot on the driver seat cover and manufacture stickers all over the vehicle unless someone at Riverside Ford has the courtesy and integrity to contact me and make things right.

Jason asked me, if he had stepped on my toes recorded on my cell phone? He did more than than step on my toes. I assume it was just miscommunication and the pandemic craze with everyone trying to make a living during the Covid crisis. But, beware of Riverside Ford in Macon, GA is what I would delicately suggest unless you receive a new vehicle that has been properly cleaned and detailed before you take delivery and does not have the driver's seat cover soiled after I test drove the vehicle.

Otherwise, it seems once the sale has been made since no one seems to care or maybe is too busy to remove the stickers and markings from my formerly new vehicle or clean the oil spot on the driver's seat or seems to care about repeat business or a content repeat customer. I got a fair trade and deal for the 2020 Ranger. Follow-up after I signed the contract was a disaster. I have to believe Riverside Ford in Macon, GA is a reputable company, but beware and follow-up closely if you do business with them or any other dealer, would be my suggestion.

Very unhappy former customer.

Dr. Ronald Hollis Lockerman (retired).

User's recommendation: Never take possession of a new vehicle from Riverside Ford in Macon, GA unless the new vehicle is washed, detailed and factory stickers removed as they promised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Glennville, Georgia