Wrexham, Wales

This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School.When we picked him up from the event, the first thing he told us was that he would want to attend this camp every year!

What made us even happier was that he has emerged as a more disciplined child, and takes special care of his younger sister. We are really glad to see this positive change in him!

Thank you so much to all the faculties and camp counsellors!And oh, did I say that he still keeps singing the camp songs while bathing!

Review about: Summer Camp Fremont Fremont Summer Camp.

I liked: Attention to active kids.

5.0
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Riverdales After School?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Raintree Academy is Dirty, No Background Check Raintree Academy "Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off. My child was withdrawn and..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Kindercare - This company does not care about children Kindercare "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..." Read more Riverdales After School - Fremont summer camps for kids Riverdales After School "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more