Chesterfield, Virginia

This is the best boarding barn I have ever worked or boarded at, anyone who has been here will agree with me.The owner is a very educated knowledgeable woman the staff combined has well over 150 years of horse knowledge/experience.

I have had a blast working here and the facility is #1 in VA. Anyone who attends can see that. This is heaven in the horse world don't miss it. They have 2 HUGE Professional outdoor riding rings and we also have 1 large covered arena.

This facility is ran by professional knowledgeable staff.

Without a doubt I have been here since they opened and will continue to be, this is my last barn.They are wonderful!

Review about: Horse Boarding Facilty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with River Road Riding Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pet Airways - Review about Yorkshire Terrier from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more