Chesterfield, Virginia

This is the best boarding barn I have ever worked or boarded at, anyone who has been here will agree with me.The owner is a very educated knowledgeable woman the staff combined has well over 150 years of horse knowledge/experience.

I have had a blast working here and the facility is #1 in VA. Anyone who attends can see that. This is heaven in the horse world don't miss it. They have 2 HUGE Professional outdoor riding rings and we also have 1 large covered arena.

This facility is ran by professional knowledgeable staff.

Without a doubt I have been here since they opened and will continue to be, this is my last barn.They are wonderful!

Review about: Horse Boarding Facilty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with River Road Riding Club?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more South Beach Bingo - THREE TIMES THE RICHES SLOT JACKPOT South Beach Bingo "I WAS PLAYING AT THE SOUTH BEACH BINGO/SLOTS BETWEEN 2:30-3:00 AM PST ON MARCH 15, 2017 AND HIT THE JACKPOT SHOWN BELOW AND RECEIVED $2.25. I WAS PLAYING A TOTAL..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more