Rite Rug - Shoddy workmanship, racist employee, poor managment.
Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring.Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig.
butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black being lazy. stated they all should be shipped out. Botched the complete job, Told Management they said tough, "complain to someone who cares," if you don't like it takes us to court ..
customer service refuses to do anything management does not answer email or return Calls. FITS inspector said its the worst job ever. Other installers could not believe the damage. Flooring manufacture sent instructions.
Employee failed to follow. Now Heading to court.
total to repair job is more than it originally cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Conduct
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I would advise you to shop elsewhere. Rite Rug has great sales people but their customer service is terrible. We had trouble with our grout cracking. They sent a repair..."
- "Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."