Rite Rug - Shoddy workmanship, racist employee, poor managment.
Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring.Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig.
butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black being lazy. stated they all should be shipped out. Botched the complete job, Told Management they said tough, "complain to someone who cares," if you don't like it takes us to court ..
customer service refuses to do anything management does not answer email or return Calls. FITS inspector said its the worst job ever. Other installers could not believe the damage. Flooring manufacture sent instructions.
Employee failed to follow. Now Heading to court.
total to repair job is more than it originally cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Conduct
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Our builder used Rite Rug Lexington Kentucky for our flooring in our new home. We have lived there less than two years and we have cracked tiles and grout. The..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs. Mayes for your free welcoming gift. DONâ€™T! itâ€™s a huge scam itâ€™s a..."