Lexington, Kentucky
100% full Not resolved

Our builder used Rite Rug Lexington Kentucky for our flooring in our new home.We have lived there less than two years and we have cracked tiles and grout.

Related: Rite Rug Cranberry Pa - Review in Other category

The tile was not installed correctly the first time, there were many uneven spots low tiles, high tiles, and we complained they said they fixed the problem. Not so much. They do not know what they are doing when it comes to tile. DO NOT USE them if you want a quality job.

We wanted a floor that would last as long as our home that is why we chose a porcelain tile.

We wanted the look of wood.It would have looked nice but it was not installed correctly and we are already having issues just two years after moving in.

Review about: Rite Rug Tile Flooring.

I didn't like: Poor tile install, Poor customer service, Cheap installation job, There attitude.

1.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Rug Tile Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rite Rug?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.