Springboro, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I would advise you to shop elsewhere.Rite Rug has great sales people but their customer service is terrible.

We had trouble with our grout cracking. They sent a repair person out and he looked at it and was in awe of what it was doing he said he was going to call the manufacture to find out what he could do. When he got back to the office he told the installation manager their was nothing wrong with the floor. I then got upset.

They then sent an inspector out and from his report they came up with a conclusion that it was our under floor which they installed to be the problem. When I called the inspector he told me he said nothing like that in the report.

They destorte the truth.They then came and partially repaired the grout I now I have a $3000.00 floor that looks like ***.

Review about: Rite Rug Tile Flooring.

I liked: Sales force.

I didn't like: Customer service, Cheap installation job.

2.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Rug Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rite Rug?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more