I would advise you to shop elsewhere.Rite Rug has great sales people but their customer service is terrible.
We had trouble with our grout cracking. They sent a repair person out and he looked at it and was in awe of what it was doing he said he was going to call the manufacture to find out what he could do. When he got back to the office he told the installation manager their was nothing wrong with the floor. I then got upset.
They then sent an inspector out and from his report they came up with a conclusion that it was our under floor which they installed to be the problem. When I called the inspector he told me he said nothing like that in the report.
They destorte the truth.They then came and partially repaired the grout I now I have a $3000.00 floor that looks like ***.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Sales force
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Cheap installation job
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rite Rug Tile Flooring
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our builder used Rite Rug Lexington Kentucky for our flooring in our new home. We have lived there less than two years and we have cracked tiles and grout. The..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."