4450 Poth Rd, Columbus, OH 43213, USA

Amazing to take employees from there family to work WEEKENDS to make the company EXTRA money but they DON'T pay there STAFF the OVERTIME they said they would...???Instead they want to give you a day off for 17 hours ???

*** that !!!! That is LABOR LAWS and I will be taking it to THE TOP !!!! CHEAP *** *** company to work for and to DO BUSINESS with and there is NO WAY I would EVER do business with them !!!!! JOKE JOKE JOKE !!!!!!!!

Trust in me saying this is NOT the employee talking it's there FAMILY !!!!!!! They need 100 words that's even worse... Hire some contractors that can speak english let alone that have GREEN CARDS !!!!!

American company ???Now that's a EVEN BIGGER JOKE !!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Rug?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Poshmark - Scammer Alert! Beware of @lostangel426 Poshmark "I was scammed by @lostangel426 she scammed me over multiple items and I have lost $170 due to her scam artist ways be careful with her I am warning everyone..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more