Visited your cinnaminson store today to purchase Lysol.I noticed the tag reflected it was on sale for 4.99 but wrung up 829.

The store manager told me the tags are for Sunday sales. I asked her why they were up and she stated they don't have anyone to hang them overnight. I asked for a store manager and she replied, " she's the manager" I told her that's misrepresentation of price and surely not legal. She was extremely rude and said I could go get the small can of Lysol.

I have never been treated so poorly. Please look up my history using my points card and you will see what an amazing customer of rite aid I am. I will never visit a rite aid again.

She should never be working with the public.Please reach out to me for further discussion.

Review about: Lysol.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Aid Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Advocare - Review about Positive Experience Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Rite Aid - Experienced cashier not so experienced Rite Aid "I visited my local Rite Aid at 2605 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville N.C. and there were 4 huge bins sitting on the middle of the floor right where the registers are..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Call center is clueless about online Edgepark Medical Supplies "We have been with edgepark for over 7 years for 2 different kids. They are an absolute joke. Every January, without fail, they massively screw up billing, or force the..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more