Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm

252 of 477 Rite Aid reviews

Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick.I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by to where I live.

After just two days of using the product, my lips started burning. By the third day, they became red around the edges and swollen and I stated for form tiny white blisters as well. I stopped using the product on Saturday and my lips are STILL red and swollen.

I have NEVER had this reaction to ANY lip care product in my entire life!I have sent an e-mail to their corporate office with my complaint, however there was no option to upload any photos, so I did so here as proof.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lip Care
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #495146

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rite Aid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
252 of 477 Rite Aid reviews

Dec 06, 2016 #1251263 Layton, Utah, United States

If you are the reason they stopped making their original chap stick in the black packaging I am going to loose it. I have been using this product for 20 years and am devastated

0 0 Reply
First Born Triplet

Oct 10, 2014 #882715

I have a mild allergy to nuts, does this mean that Rite Aid should get rid of all nut products? It is an allergic reaction.

1 1 Reply

Oct 01, 2014 #878577

Looks like you have herpes. You need to be very careful where you put your lips these days.

1 2 Reply
Mindy

Jul 07, 2014 #836881

So you had an allergic reaction. Can happen with anything, even something you've used before. What are you hoping they do for you?

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rite Aid.
Filing a new complaint about
×