Verified Reviewer

1.3
Updated by user Jul 15, 2023

The heat has been over 100 plus degrees. If my cattle suffer or die due to this you will be responsible

Original review updated by user Jul 15, 2023

Take taxes off pole barn! cause I have to hire a locksmith to get into building I purchased as well.

Going to have to replace the dead bolt and whole assembly. Plus was told to pay without tax and fill out form for tax exemption not listed on posting of item deceitful practice and rude customer service or ibcan send tou bill for locksmith and you can pay for that as well and all damages that may have been done to restroom. Honor the tax exemption as stated instead of having me fill out a form u say you won't honor and next time put on liatings if they are tax exempt or not and not wait til payment time to be deceitful and rude to customers and have to call corporate and my state of Texas Humble location and receiving a call from Florida as well.

Shouldn't be this difficult to fix on your tax department to fix or ill send the locksmiths tab and you take that out the taxes and if over tax you can reimburse me the balance. Like for like for lock and install and the cost of the mobile locksmith.

User's recommendation: Keep deceitful companies honest.

Preferred solution: Remove taxes or pay the locksmith In my area of choice and replacement like for like on entire lock mechanism for dead bolt..

Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Pros: Have a wide assortment of items.

Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Cons: Customer service listing need disclosure if tax exempt, Dont hang up on people, Dont give life story keep professional, More training, Dont say something and then say another.

Location: 15500 Highway 59 North, Houston, Texas 77396, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Reviews