Risk Strategies - BLANE CURRY IS A RACIST!

1 of 3 Risk Strategies reviews

I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work and encouraged me for the small mistakes I did in the beginning. As the time went by Blane started behaving very rudely with me. I never expected this from him and thought he would always be good with me! Even though I was doing my work on time later I realized that his behavior was still the same and was giving me more and more work. He was totally behaving racist with me! My performance was better then the other employees working there but I came to know that just because I'm from Philippines he was being RASCIST. And giving bonuses and incentives to his other employees. This is so bad how you work hard and better then your colleagues and you don't get your part of the share!!

Racism is one thing which really hurts a person's emotions and sentiments. Blane Curry's attitude and behavior towards foreigners made me quite upset. I want the money I deserve and want to make everyone aware what kind of person Blane Curry is! I am not the first person facing this kind of situation but there are few more who are facing this issue with Blane!

BLANE IS A RACIST!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 3 Risk Strategies reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.