Rising Sun Palace And Sunset Lounge - Rising Sun Palace & Sunset Lounge - Foreign Object in Food and BAD CSR!!
I have enjoyed the food, service, and fun at Rising Sun AKA Fong's for over 20 years but today after finding a dried up piece of a foreign object - possibly HARD GRASS? OR WOOD? OLD FINGER NAIL?, in my soup -ICK- ! While eating it! Super icky!! Not going back ever! We ordered our two faves a large Hot 'n' Sour soup and Kung Pao chicken. Nothing Kung or "Pow" about the chicken it was more sweet than hot and no peanuts on top, in the middle, bottom, or the sides. Back to the MAIN GROSS issue: When I went back for seconds using my large soup mug, which holds about 1.5 cups, I almost crunched down on this thing that first glance looked like a finger nail? Yuck!
We took everything back and I put the GROSS thing in a plastic bag. First the owner/manager said something to the effect he has his DNA on file and can prove it is not his finger nail. Why would that be your first response to a foreign object that we thought at first might be a finger nail. What is is this CSI over soup? It was agreed it was grass either way the GRASS/FOREIGN OBJECT in my SOUP CAME FROM RISING SUN PALACE. We asked for to make it right or a for refund but he refused because ate half the soup. If he would have listened to us I didn't discover the GRASS/FOREIGN OBJECT in my soup until my SECOND cup which is about 1/2 to 3/4 of the soup that was ordered. Sometime between going back and forth about the grass/dirt/finger nail/whatever it is- that he said wasn't from his restaurant he got a phone call and just walked away from us.
He did state during the back and forth - "it's not about the $$ it's about the principle" . So here is our PRINCIPLE to let people know about our BAD experience today. I have worked in CSR for over 25 years and WOW! I would have been so fired!! If the conversation had taken a different turn in stating he was sorry that the "grass/dirt/foreign object" that was found in my soup from his restaurant and for any inconvenience that this may have caused us vs. FIGHTING with us from the get go. This post would not be here or it could have been a positive post if things had been handled professionally.
Now after seeing the foreign object with the soup wiped off and dried it does look like some type of dried of grass. Please see picture. But it still part of the recipe or an edible type grass. Please see the picture attached. All we wanted was to have it made right after being grossed out finding a hard piece of grass in my soup from a restaurant. Not a fight from the time we walked in his restaurant.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH GETITDIGITAL SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS THEY ARE SELLING GRAY MARKET ITEMS AND NOT DISCLOSING IT, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY. ..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."