Rise Broadband Internet Services Review

178 of 427 Rise Broadband reviews

Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.

Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......

I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.

If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
178 of 427 Rise Broadband reviews

May 07, 2016 #1155398 Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

This is happening everywhere now Our internet company raised their price of internet as well and they did it without warning and believe me I raised *** with them but there is nothing really you can do unless you take it to court and that even seems to be a waste of time for you waste more money doing that as well So you really can't win for losing Welcome to the rich and heartless

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rise Broadband.
Filing a new complaint about
×