Buffalo, New York

I have purchased coaches from them in 2009.The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor.

When I purchased, them I bought a 5 year warranty for eighty dollars. There is also holes in them. When I called customer service they made me fill out a paper which took two weeks to come. Then when I filled out the papers they said the coaches weren't covered for that when it says on the warranty it is.

Then when I tried to call customer service they wouldn't even answer and when they did answer when I told them my claim they hung up on me. I paid a thousand dollars + for the coaches and warranty combined and know they say the warranty doesn't cover that when I have the papers to prove that it is covered by that. I am serousisly pissed, they should fix my coach.

Never buy from them or buy a GuardsMan warranty.If you are going to buy furniture by from

ValueCity or Fws.

Review about: Hughes Furniture 7400S Sofa Travler.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1183
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ridgehomefurnishings?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more