Ridgehomefurnishings Furniture Bad Service
I have purchased coaches from them in 2009.The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor.
When I purchased, them I bought a 5 year warranty for eighty dollars. There is also holes in them. When I called customer service they made me fill out a paper which took two weeks to come. Then when I filled out the papers they said the coaches weren't covered for that when it says on the warranty it is.
Then when I tried to call customer service they wouldn't even answer and when they did answer when I told them my claim they hung up on me. I paid a thousand dollars + for the coaches and warranty combined and know they say the warranty doesn't cover that when I have the papers to prove that it is covered by that. I am serousisly pissed, they should fix my coach.
Never buy from them or buy a GuardsMan warranty.If you are going to buy furniture by from
ValueCity or Fws.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hughes Furniture 7400S Sofa Travler
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Being a candle lover, this angers me. How do I get 1 replaced for 10?..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."