RICOH has the worst service I have ever seen, and once you sign up for their lease program they treat you badly.They come offering you "convenience, great service and great products" but that is not what they deliver.

Their ricohbusinessolutions.com lease is very expensive, but to save us time we signed up with them and now have been without a functioning copier/scanner/fax machine for over two weeks. The ink falls of the paper and documents become unreadable. There is black dust everywhere. We are a small office,it was Christmas and we would print paychecks and bonuses on our RICOH machine but we couldn't.

We receive medical information daily by fax from labs and other doctors but we cannot read them. You can imagine how that must have impacted our business, and yet after 30 phone calls RICOH service department is still confused as to when we had called for service and why, yet we do have a service contract with them.

We are stuck in this contract till 2017, but at least we can forewarn others from getting similarly stuck.I will never deal with RICOH again.

Review about: Aficio Mp C5221.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ricoh?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion