Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes.The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house.
Between the stained carpet and old boxes of product today I found this (see images). They used to keep birds across from the front counter it they have been moved/sold. What's left behind is disgusting! Old bird seed and some excrement along the top of the fish tank and loads of dust behind the tank.
Look closer you will see an expired bottle of who knows what and an electrical cord that a hold could easily get a hold of.Filthy filthy place.
More Review Details
What I liked
- That they sell rodents
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- You sell live rodents
- Product or service
- Ricks Fish And Pet Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "Be aware!!!!. I took my dog this morning to the pet smart in Orlando, Fl 8219 S John Young Pkwy. When i picked him up the lady told me that..."
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."