URGENT RECALL IGNORED BY GM OF RICK CASE HYUNDAI DULUTH
The temporary General Manager, Bryan Seagraves, is refusing to listen to Hyundai USA, Corporate and Consumer Affairs and honor the URGENT RECALL on the Hybrid Sonata I bought from his team.I have this well documented, have a case opened with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and am only asking that Bryan Seagraves does the honorable and proper customer service response, and promptly trade my Car and get my family, with disabled daughter into a similar Sonata that is NOT a Hybrid that stalls.
I am VERY upset and surprised that a GM would ignore his responsibilities and show such poor professionalism.
I have been in Executive Management for more than 16 years and I would expect to be FIRED if I conducted myself in such a manner, representing Rick Case.I am sure Rick and Rita will be disappointed.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bryan the gm ignores hyundai recall
- Rick case hyundai duluth gm puts my family at risk
- Rick case general manager
- Reason of review:
- Sonata Hybrid URGENT RECALL
- Preferred solution:
- Te GM, Bryan Seagraves should HONOR the URGENT RECALL and swap cars with me so my family and I will be safe. I have a case and will not back down!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rick Case Hyundai Duluth Manager
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "No answer. No reply. They dropped phone number from website. There appears to have been a class action suit as well as action from the NJ AG. Looking..."
- "I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."