URGENT RECALL IGNORED BY GM OF RICK CASE HYUNDAI DULUTH
The temporary General Manager, Bryan Seagraves, is refusing to listen to Hyundai USA, Corporate and Consumer Affairs and honor the URGENT RECALL on the Hybrid Sonata I bought from his team.I have this well documented, have a case opened with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and am only asking that Bryan Seagraves does the honorable and proper customer service response, and promptly trade my Car and get my family, with disabled daughter into a similar Sonata that is NOT a Hybrid that stalls.
I am VERY upset and surprised that a GM would ignore his responsibilities and show such poor professionalism.
I have been in Executive Management for more than 16 years and I would expect to be FIRED if I conducted myself in such a manner, representing Rick Case.I am sure Rick and Rita will be disappointed.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bryan the gm ignores hyundai recall
- Rick case hyundai duluth gm puts my family at risk
- Rick case general manager
- Reason of review:
- Sonata Hybrid URGENT RECALL
- Preferred solution:
- Te GM, Bryan Seagraves should HONOR the URGENT RECALL and swap cars with me so my family and I will be safe. I have a case and will not back down!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rick Case Hyundai Duluth Manager
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›