Duluth, Georgia

The temporary General Manager, Bryan Seagraves, is refusing to listen to Hyundai USA, Corporate and Consumer Affairs and honor the URGENT RECALL on the Hybrid Sonata I bought from his team.I have this well documented, have a case opened with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and am only asking that Bryan Seagraves does the honorable and proper customer service response, and promptly trade my Car and get my family, with disabled daughter into a similar Sonata that is NOT a Hybrid that stalls.

I am VERY upset and surprised that a GM would ignore his responsibilities and show such poor professionalism.

I have been in Executive Management for more than 16 years and I would expect to be FIRED if I conducted myself in such a manner, representing Rick Case.I am sure Rick and Rita will be disappointed.

I didn't like: Bryan the gm ignores hyundai recall, Rick case hyundai duluth gm puts my family at risk, Rick case general manager.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Sonata Hybrid URGENT RECALL / $28000
Preferred solution Te GM, Bryan Seagraves should HONOR the URGENT RECALL and swap cars with me so my family and I will be safe. I have a case and will not back down!

Had an Experience with Rick Case Hyundai Duluth?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion