The General Manager of Rick Case Hyundai Duluth - UNPROFESSIONAL
The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger!There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the car I bought from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth and the GM won't even help resolve the issue.
All I ask for is for the dealer that sold me this car to replace it with WHAT IT PURCHASED and not a Sonata Lemon that Hyundai temselves contacted me about yesterday about this dangerous URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT as the car stalls and leaves you as a target on the Interstate.
Very dangerous car and insurance going up due to the high risk.Very unprofessional GM and Sales Team.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..."
- "No answer. No reply. They dropped phone number from website. There appears to have been a class action suit as well as action from the NJ AG. Looking..."
- "The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material. There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct..."