The General Manager of Rick Case Hyundai Duluth - UNPROFESSIONAL
The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger!There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the car I bought from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth and the GM won't even help resolve the issue.
All I ask for is for the dealer that sold me this car to replace it with WHAT IT PURCHASED and not a Sonata Lemon that Hyundai temselves contacted me about yesterday about this dangerous URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT as the car stalls and leaves you as a target on the Interstate.
Very dangerous car and insurance going up due to the high risk.Very unprofessional GM and Sales Team.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "No answer. No reply. They dropped phone number from website. There appears to have been a class action suit as well as action from the NJ AG. Looking..."
- "I ordered back in March and still have not recieved my order or refund. Order NO.B1220083 i have filed several dispute and still nothing. This site is a complete scam don't..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."