Las Vegas, Nevada

Don't buy Richmond American!

When you go through the models look closely and you will see the poor craftsmanship.They use cheap contractors that take zero pride in their work.

Not to mention as they do their job, they destroy what is already done as they go. Our home was supposed to be ready in August 2015. We didn't close until November 2015. It still wasn't perfect, but they made a million empty promises on how they would take care of all the items on the walk-thru check list.

It is now May 2016 and I am still waiting. I have faulty electrical. The upgraded pre-wire was not completed. I have cracked tile.

I have missing grout. My bathtub has been removed and sitting in my shower for 6 weeks and who knows when that will be fixed. I have missing lighting. There is no smoke or carbon detector anywhere in the entire great room/kitchen.

I have a kitchen faucet that works intermittently. I have shower doors that are too big for the miniature bathtubs they installed. Neither of my teenagers can use their showers. I have a defective refrigerator that gurgles every time you open the door.

Leaking shower head. Loose shower handle. The list goes on and on. Of the handful of neighbors I have spoken to everyone has similar experiences.

Everyone is unhappy. All I can say is research the builder before you buy. It doesn't matter what price point you buy at. We are in a gated community, in Summerlin, and this home before upgrades is priced at $655,000.

Just because you spend top dollar does not mean you will get good service.At this point I would settle for any service.

Review about: Monte Bello The Robert.

I didn't like: Craftsmanship, No pride, Poor quality of construction, Cheap and cut corners, Overpriced.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Richmond American Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.