Owner Todd Dail from Richlands Carpet cleaning came to my home on Tuesday January 25, 2022 at 9:30am to clean my carpets. He had stated over the phone, when I was requesting his services, he had the ability to clean the carpet next to the baseboards with a wand.

During this phone conversation he also stated he only moved light furniture. My granddaughters and I moved all my bedroom furniture out from the walls so he could clean the carpet. He did not attempt to move any furniture including tv stands, end tables, nothing. I have had 3 back surgeries and 3 neck surgeries and I had to move all the living room furniture myself.

I did not know he was done cleaning until I looked out and he was loading his equipment into his van. He had not clean the entire bedroom carpet. I ask him to wait while my grandchildren, who live next door, came back to help me move bedroom furniture back against the wall. He said,I dont have time to wait for them to help you.

I called them anyway and they came and helped me. He did not apply any cleaning solution to the rest of the carpet, only using hot water. The carpet did not come clean. He did not clean behind the doors in any of the rooms.

He was acting as if he was in a big hurry to leave, not caring if the carpet was clean. He was very rude. He loaded his equipment and I ask what I owed him. He advertised four rooms for $99.00.

He charged me $128.00 stating some spray he used was $5.00 per room. Not all my carpet received this spray. I paid what he asked and he left. After inspecting my carpet I noted all the areas that were still dirty.

I text him and sent him pictures of the areas I was unhappy with and ask him to make it right. He denied not cleaning everything and said if I gave him bad reviews he would contact his lawyer and I could Deal with the repercussions.

I do not like being threatened! I do not feel he deserves to be paid for a job not completed satisfactorily.

User's recommendation: Don’t hire him!

Location: Jacksonville, North Carolina