Richardson Supply Co - Unlawful business conduct to client or public trust
Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present.In the losses our company has suffered in response to their cowardly deceptive type service.
Deception should be avoided whenever possible since it jeopardizes the integrity in a business.
Unacceptable and unethical public behavior to the victims to steal and pass off items not owned by a person or company.We are driven to public awareness for our community to speak out against bad business behavior and unlawful business conduct for the residents of Stamford.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Storage And Removal
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's..."
- "A couple nights ago I was on my way home on the parkway going southbound a deer ran from the right tapped the right front side of my car and..."
- "I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore. The box was a bit dented when I receive it. The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken...."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."