Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits to follow.They indicated a large budget in their war chest to prepare for a long fight seeking damages this is not a rant.

I read the story about Richardson Gypsum Supply business practice its has victimized customers especially this group. Their is no room in our country for people and business, its an outrage of public trust.

For unacceptable and unethical public behavior practices taking property from their owners.After the court decides it could bring some closure to the victims after losing everything stored.

Review about: Bad Company Reputation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Damaged and stolen items Two Men And A Truck "Three men and a little girl showed up for my job. They ran hours past quote, stole items and returned a few days later. Damaged many items and will not..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more