Richardson Supply Co - Business Model the Customer is the Victim
Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick.She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc.
I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced.
Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone.
Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practice.Their business model is the customer is the victim.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "We had property shared with others in your building and we are very angry with you ***. How would you like to have property removed from your personal homes. This..."
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."