Stamford, Connecticut

Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick.She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc.

I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced.

Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone.

Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practice.Their business model is the customer is the victim.

Review about: Storage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Klm Van Lines - Missing boxes, broken picture frame (glass), missing parts to shelves Klm Van Lines "It took them 7 days to bring our shipment from California to Nevada. First of all, it took them 4 hours to load the moving truck and 2 hours to..." Read more Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further! Swift Moving Systems "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..." Read more Chris Andrews Kenworth W900L Review Chris Andrews "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..." Read more Richardson Supply Co - Unlawful business conduct to client or public trust Richardson Supply Co "Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present. In the losses our..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more