Stamford, Connecticut

We had property shared with others in your building and we are very angry with you ***.How would you like to have property removed from your personal homes.

This is not going to go away we are going to fight you no matter what. We are not going wait on bad karma for you to get what you deserve. You *** should have called but now knowing the kind people you are brings us to this point.

Our property could not be replaced by any means that is why we called regularly.Our investigation on the backgrounds where abouts of the people involved

Review about: Property.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150000
Preferred solution Class Action Suit

Had an Experience with Richardson Gymsum Supply?

Submit review

Comments

ethicsandqualityoflife

PISSED CONSUMER seems to be a necessary and valid service. If PISSED CONSUMER is capable of actual legal action for legitimate allegations against entities who feel untouchable, I would enjoy some repercussions with actual penalties' Thanks Kenny Duncan @ethicsinamerica & #ethicsandqualityoflife

ethicsandqualityoflife

I'm trying to understand.Was your property in a storage facility.I just had a food truck(30k),4wd diesel buckettractor(15k) 3 loaded trailers(50k),steel(20k) and more(vehicles) confiscated by Sheriff Bobby Haddock,Washington County,FL from a property I have a Major interest in just because I'm in NY.

Southerners do this all the time to (Snowbirds) . They think we are too far away to do anything. With internet, Distance is irrelevant.

If there is a course action to penalize this sheriff for his abuse of authority please reply.Thanks Kenny Duncan @ethicsinamerica & #ethicsandqualityoflife.

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #893520

Anger is an emotional response related to one's psychological interpretation of having been threatened.A strong feeling of or showing annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; full of anger.Demonization and the End of a person who commits profoundly immoral and malevolent deeds.

Theft is the taking of another person's property without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.

Theft is a priority of the FBI’s criminal investigative program. The day is coming for Richardson, owners and staff.

The punishments associated with a felony theft conviction are more serious than misdemeanor penalties. Felonies are often defined as having a potential punishment of a year or more in prison or a fine of $1,000 or more.

However, the actual penalties for a felony conviction can differ significantly depending on the state and circumstances of the case.

Prison. Prison sentences for felony theft can last a number of years, though the length of the sentence differs significantly.

For first-time offenders who are convicted of the lowest severity level of felony theft, the potential prison sentence can be anywhere from several months to two or three years, though a court may also choose not to impose any jail time.For repeat offenders or those convicted of the most serious felony theft offenses, prison sentences can range between several years to 20 years or more.