Richard k jones is racist man

1 of 1 Richard k jones reviews

I think that Richard K jones should not be elected to being the butler county Sheriff again. This man is wasting so much money on the illegal immigrants chaimagneing. All he is doing is sending these people back to there country where they will come accross the border again and again. Hispanic people are about to mak white people become minoriteis in this country and they make many important contributions to this diverse country. I am sure there are ome mexican criminals just like there are black and white criminals.

Reasons why he shouldnt be in office.

1. Who wants someone who is out right racist to people vital to this nation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Richard k jones reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Gary anderson

Jun 04, 2010 #150128

Hey guys you wan a here something Fu ny , sherrif jones is married to a Mexican mail order bride. He has children which are biracial I heard and they are half Mexican. Seen this guy also frequenting the local taco bells and chipolte

Juan castro

Jun 04, 2010 #150127

Hi my names Juan an sherriff jones has scared me for. Life. I am a worker at a meat packing plan which he raided for illegal aliens. I was working that day of the raid and they detained me for no reason. I am a USA citizen for the past ten years and I am sick an feed up with this mans racial profiling. If he came to my town in Mexico me and me brothers would castrate this racist fat pig. I also heard sherrif jones has connections to local white power groups. Not sure if it is true but would not surprise me one bit

AL

May 31, 2010 #148713

I find it hard to see how illegals have protection under a constitution that they do not fall under. I would think that the constitution from their home country should apply. As far as the comment asking if Mr Jones is willing to pick strawberries for 50 cents a bucket or wash dishes for 10 hours straight, he might, but I'm sure that the original inhabitants of this country (remember them?) would be willing to work for decent wage. The epitath on the Statue of Liberty may still apply - we'll take other folks - but legally. If I have to *** near be stripped searched at an airport to fly 500 miles because of "security" concerns, I expect at least the same amount of security at the borders of my country. All of you clueless folks out there feeling sorry for the illegals need to wake up.

0 0 Reply
no, you are the real racist

May 31, 2010 #148709

Anyone who thinks that Mexicans should be given a pass on actually following the few, simple rules to becoming a legal US citizen is the real racist. You must just assume that Mexican people are too *** and lazy to follow some simple rules. Go die somewhere you filthy racist.

LadyScot

May 16, 2010 #144019

Good for him. If he is getting rid of ILLEGAL aliens then he should be given a medal.

What part of illegal do you not understand? Illegal means BREAKING THE LAW. If these so called contributing members want to stay here, they can do so legally.

If you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN, you have and deserve NO United States rights.

0 0 Reply
sherrif  sued  mexican beats j

May 16, 2010 #143907

CINCINNATI — An undocumented immigrant worker who sued Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones for violating his constitutional rights has been awarded $100,000 in a settlement agreement.

The settlement filed in U.S. District Court stems from the 2007 arrest of Luis Rodriguez, 44, formerly of Lebanon, when he and others were rounded by at a Port Union Road construction site by Butler County deputies and a former immigration specialist hired by Jones.

Officials said they were at the site to talk to a supervisor about undocumented workers, but Rodriguez and more than 20 others were interrogated and asked to provide identification, according to Rodriguez’s attorney, Al Gerhardstein, who posted the settlement Tuesday, April 20 on his firm’s website.

Gerhardstein said his client, who had lived in Butler County for 11 years, was arrested and charged with providing a false identification and deported to Mexico, though he was later acquitted of the charge.

Rodriguez sued Jones claiming that he was “seized” when he was taken to the construction trailer at the work site for interrogation in violation of the Fourth Amendment.

“There has to be probable cause for seizure by law enforcement, whether the person is a citizen or not,” Gerhardstein said Tuesday. “That didn’t happen in this case when they removed my client from where he wanted to be and took him to a place he did not want to be for

Jones

May 16, 2010 #143903

Quote from Sheriff Jones
March 6, 2007: “Today, I am sending an invoice to the Mexican Government; President Felipe Calderón for the expenses we incurred [during a recent drug bust]… I am asking the Mexican President to seal his borders to keep the poison from entering this country and Butler County!”

Jones

May 16, 2010 #143902

Quote from Sheriff Jones

Articles

May 16, 2010 #143899

Four more Mexican workers murdered in Ohio

Latino leaders believe it may be another hate crime
by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - December 19. 2007 - (ACN) The state of Ohio is rapidly becoming another "hotspot" for anti-Mexican hate crimes. This is partially due to people like Sheriff Richard K. Jones of Butler County who has stirred up, like Sheriff Joseph Arpaio of Arizona, anti-Mexican hate among the state's racists, white supremacists and xenophobes. The extreme anti-immigrant environment fomented by the likes of Sheriff Jones and others has already resulted in the murder of Mexican immigrants in the state. Among the murdered is an entire family that perished after racist arsonists set fire to their apartment in Columbus, Ohio in September of 2004.

The latest massacre of Mexican immigrants in Ohio occurred earlier this month in Sharonville, a suburb of Cincinnati. The dead bodies of four hard working Mexican laborers were found in their apartment after their employer Abc Precision Masonry & Concrete called the police to investigate because the usually diligent and loyal workers had been absent for 9 days. The police then found the bludgeoned bodies of four Mexican males, all in their twenties, with stab wounds in the heart. Two of the victims were brothers and all four were from the same village in Mexico.

Hamilton County Coroner O'dell Owens,

ricksmith123

May 16, 2010 #143897

“Give me your tired, give me your poor, give me your huddled masses yearning to be free.” This famed quote has adorned the bottom of the Statue of Liberty for a hundred and twenty years. Apparently to officials in Butler County, this statement was only meant for white people.

Yesterday was May 1st, “a day with out immigrants”. Hundreds of people marched through downtown in protest of new immigration laws and reforms, in hopes that the city and nation would realize how much we really do depend on immigrant workers. Immigration has become an increasingly important issue not just in the border states, but even here in Cincinnati.

Today I stumbled upon something that was quite disturbing. It was a blog, to be specific, the Butler County Sheriff’s blog. In 2005, Richard K. Jones was elected to the office of Sheriff. Which I believe was an extremely big mistake. He is a heartless, insensitive man, with only one thought on his mind…to find and expose what he calls “illegals”. These PEOPLE are not illegals, or illegal immigrants, they are simply undocumented Americans.

We ourselves, came to America in 1620 and founded Plymouth, Massachusetts in an attempt to escape the Church of England, to enjoy religious freedom. One would think that coming from years of persecution, persecution itself would not exist in their new lives. But for hundreds of years to come, a country founded on freedom would

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Richard k jones.
Filing a new complaint about
×