Richard k jones is racist man
I think that Richard K jones should not be elected to being the butler county Sheriff again. This man is wasting so much money on the illegal immigrants chaimagneing. All he is doing is sending these people back to there country where they will come accross the border again and again. Hispanic people are about to mak white people become minoriteis in this country and they make many important contributions to this diverse country. I am sure there are ome mexican criminals just like there are black and white criminals.
Reasons why he shouldnt be in office.
1. Who wants someone who is out right racist to people vital to this nation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Richard K Jones
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Ordered something, never received it. Went to website. None of the links to customer support work. There is no way to contact them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEGAL. I..."
- "If any one in the greater Philadelphia area or on the net has been contacted by Gil Barzeski or E Time System , take your ..."
- "Service is awful not just there but every where people expect you to take whatever they shove st you..."