Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM! Do NOT Hire!
RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM!
DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ!
I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her for services he never provided including setting up her "books." He specifically charged a set up fee but never set up a single thing.
Additionally, her bills went unpaid even though we were paying him to handle bill paying and we had no idea until she got served with an eviction notice. It seems like the only payment he made was to himself.
We were able to make the back rent payment but her credit was damaged and several credit cards were cancelled due to non-payment.
I spoke to him and he admits that he didn't render the services yet he refuses to refund her money. Shame on you, Ricardo. Taking advantage of a very ill senior citizen on a limited income.
Ricardo Saenz is a scam!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."