My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts freaking out,we had three separate trips to ER.They did blood work each time and it was fine,finally on 3rd trip I thought was blood poisoning again no.Me being his wife thought hum,they look burned so I pulled out inserts and WOW.You can see the burns on the rubber do we took them to hospital on 3rd trip.Nurse comes in and says please put those in this bag,we can smell them out in the hallway.Blood work again clear,dr comes in and says it's a ...contact burn from inserts.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "My husband and I went to the Benihana in North Little Rock on my Birthday (1-26-16). We and along with other customers had been waiting over 30 minutes..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."