My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts freaking out,we had three separate trips to ER.They did blood work each time and it was fine,finally on 3rd trip I thought was blood poisoning again no.Me being his wife thought hum,they look burned so I pulled out inserts and WOW.You can see the burns on the rubber do we took them to hospital on 3rd trip.Nurse comes in and says please put those in this bag,we can smell them out in the hallway.Blood work again clear,dr comes in and says it's a ...contact burn from inserts.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are..."
- "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website. The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship. It looked like a child..."