965 views

I have been a revival Soy family member for over 15 years. During those 15 years I have purchased their bars and shake mixes at least every 6 months.

Recently I went to the web site to place an order and discovered my account no longer existed. I e-mailed the company and was told my account was cancelled and I would have to renew my family membership and pay 83.96 for the soy bars instead of 60.00. The company could offer no explanation as to why my account was cancelled and why I would have to pay 23. 96 more per order.

This is a terrible way to treat a long time 'family member'.

I have referred many family, friends and even my primary care physician to this company. They should be ashamed.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

They no longer sell their products. Go to the website and click on Home to learn their story.

Guest

Revival soy may actually cause more problems than it helps.

Guest

I love Revival Soy. I've been taking it for my hair for about 5 years now.

I haven't found anything on the market that does what it does for my hair. It also has helped me with hot flashes. It's just a unique product with high quality, in my opinion.

When I call to order, they have the best customer service people in town. I am grateful that the Dr created this product.

Guest

We are truly sorry You have had this experience. We hope your problem has been resolved.

We moved our website to a new platform requiring us to update all the accounts. We did send emails and a personal letter to each family member plus posted the notice on the top of the new website asking all Family Members to call in to update their order. If you were a long time FM you should have been able to simply update your CC information and all else remain the same. We did have a long overdue and much needed price increase as nothing was raised up for over 8 years on many of the FM but the price was not as you state but a 5.00 increase.

Thank you for being a loyal customer, again we regret you having this experience and truly hope your issues have been worked out. Kindest regards from Revival Customer Service.

Revival Soy Reviews